- Competition Details
- Promoter: Howden
- Title of Competition: #HowdenGives Christmas Giveaway
- Opening Date: 4th December at 9am
- Closing Date: 15th December
- Prize(s): There will be 10 prizes to be won. There will also be 10 individual winners who will receive one prize each. These include:
- Christmas Tree and decorations
- 6x bottles of Prosecco
- 2x unisex adult Tokyo Laundry Christmas Hoodie Blankets
- 2x Silentnight Luxury Heated Throws
- Winter Wonders Christmas Hamper
- 6.8” display Kindle
- 10” Silver Children’s Balance Bike
- Lego Santa Claus Workshop
- British Boardgames pack: Blankety Blank, Catchphrase and Tipping Point
- Dog Luxury Christmas Gift Set
By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all residents in England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland aged 18 years or over, except employees (and/or their immediate families or households) of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are incomplete, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
3. How to enter
- Like and/or follow our post on Facebook alongside tagging #HowdenGives
- Like and/or follow our post on Instagram alongside tagging #HowdenGives
- Like and/or follow our post on Twitter alongside tagging #HowdenGives
- No purchase necessary
- The Promoter will not accept responsibilty for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfuncation, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
4. Selection process and claiming the prize
- There is no cash alternative for these prizes.
- The winners will be chosen by a random number generator.
- The Promoter will contact the inner via the contact information provided. The Promoter will not amend by any contact information once the competition entry form is submitted.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or has not claimed their prize within 30 (thirty) days of being notified, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter may still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
5. Data protection and publicity
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant to the competition or accept any liability for any direct or indirect loss, and/or damage, occurring as a result of participating in the competition, including but not limited to, taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, exclude or disqualify any participant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition, or who is in breach of these terms and conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize competition of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusion jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.